IT Service Desk Technician at DISCO
DISCO is looking for an IT Service Desk Technician who is passionate about providing exceptional customer service and thrives on solving complex technical issues. The Service Desk provides front line technical support for our employees, on-boards new employees, maintains the knowledge base and more.Your Impact
As a Service Desk Technician at DISCO you will be the first point of contact for all our internal customers. You will have the opportunity to be the voice of the user in IT projects and advocate for an exceptional customer experience.What You'll Be Doing
- Deliver exceptional, customer service focused, front line technical support to our growing organization.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with laptops, networks, AV, printers and more.
- Manage user provisioning and de-provisioning including accounts, equipment, data handoff, etc.
- Manage and ensure accuracy of our hardware and software inventory.
- Assist in the management of cloud applications including GSuite, Zoom, Okta and more.
- Take the initiative in identifying and improving internal IT processes.
- Maintain and develop detailed documentation related to IT processes and the end-user knowledge base.
- Deep knowledge of and troubleshooting experience with macOS and Windows 10.
- Experience troubleshooting enterprise LAN and Wifi networks.
- Detail oriented and a passion for learning new technologies and skills.
- Be comfortable working as part of a team and independently.
- Customer service experience.
- A Bachelor's degree in a technical field.
- 2 + years experience providing technical support in a corporate environment.
- Experience with scripting languages including bash, powershell or python.
- Experience with MDM solutions such as JAMF or Intune.
DISCO is the leading provider of e-discovery solutions for law firms, corporations, and government agencies. With technology and services that automate and simplify complex and error-prone tasks that distract from practicing law, DISCO empowers lawyers and their teams to effectively manage discovery processes. DISCO is the e-discovery choice of leading U.S. law firms including litigation boutiques and AmLaw, Fortune 500 companies, as well as government agencies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day, as well as free snacks and beverages*
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
*when we return to the office, post-COVID19
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.