IT Services Manager at Vista Consulting Group
Vista Equity Partners is seeking a talented IT Services Manager to provide operation and strategic oversight of the IT organization's procurement, supplier and asset management activities as well as Operations and Financial Analysis functions. This is an exciting role for a leader who is passionate about building a strong foundation of operational excellence in these key functions within our IT organization.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in IT procurement, supplier management as well as finance and operations. In addition, they will have a holistic, service-oriented approach to business relationship management as this role provides foundational services across the enterprise. A strong affinity to leveraging data to inform decisions is desired.
This role is based in Austin, TX and is for an immediate start.
IT Procurement, Supplier and Asset Management
- Procure to Pay for IT – Manage the sourcing, procurement and contracting activities for the IT organization including developing and improving best practice policies and processes
- Identify and manage procurement goals, cost opportunities and efficiency targets
- Manage contract process from sourcing through to contract execution including negotiation and drafting
- Supporting AP team to set up suppliers for invoicing and payment activities.
- Manage supplier relationships to maximize value creation and costs for software licensing, maintenance, and service offerings
- Administer and Manage IT Assets including monitoring and tracking, maintaining inventories of software and hardware assets, supporting and conducting audit activities, planning and forecasting.
- Maintain compliance to Corporate purchasing policies and procedures
IT Financial Operations
- Create and automate specific strategic and operational KPIs and metrics for the IT Organization (IT Delivery, Organization, Financial, IT Operations)
- Perform operational financial analysis to support key business decisions and activities including monitoring IT spend to make recommendations for savings, cost optimization, performing financial modelling to support key spend decisions and participating in forecasting
- Support the development of the IT budget, reconcile budget to actuals and support corporate FP&A activities including reforecasts and annual/quarterly activities
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, finance, business administrator, IT or other related work experience
- 5+ years of Experience in procurement or purchasing, Finance and Operations for an IT organization
- Knowledge of best in class sourcing and procurement techniques, as well as aptitude for reading the market
- Strong skills in financial modeling, planning and forecasting; previous experience in FP&A desirable
- Working knowledge of procurement software, asset and inventory management software (e.g. Service Now)
- Affinity for using data and BI tools a plus
- Strong attention to detail, follow-up and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to show discretion, poise and good judgement in all situations
- Ability to treat sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Ability to function professionally under pressure, while managing multiple concurrent tasks and deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
ABOUT VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
Vista Equity Partners is a U.S.-based investment firm with offices in Austin, Chicago, New York City, Oakland, and San Francisco with more than $50 billion in cumulative capital commitments. Vista exclusively invests in software, data, and technology-enabled organizations led by world-class management teams. As a value-added investor with a long-term perspective, Vista contributes professional expertise and multi-level support towards companies to realize their full potential. Vista's investment approach is anchored by a sizable long-term capital base, experience in structuring technology-oriented transactions, and proven management techniques that yield flexibility and opportunity.