IT Support Analyst
Leading uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, Blackbaud provides software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to advance the social good movement. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, foundation, corporations, education institutions, and the individual change agents who support them. We work with over 40,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them.
The IT Support Analyst within Blackbaud Corporate IT is a level 2 technical support role that includes complex troubleshooting and customer support for the company’s end users. This position will focus on automation of back-office tasks, software deployment, and system integration.
Endpoint Support & Security
- Support for the endpoint (desktop environment, VDI, mobile, etc.)
- Automate Desktop software installation and/or troubleshooting
- Endpoint patch management
- Development and deployment of endpoint hardening tasks
Endpoint Management Responsibilities
- Ensures compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Ensures compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Coordinates preventive maintenance and service program for endpoint devices
- Provides Service Desk escalation support
- Project execution\implementation support
- Trains end user in the use of equipment and/or software when required
- Analyzes problem trends, determines root cause, and makes recommendations to team and/or management
- Conducts complex troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Follow accepted Software Development Lifecycle program
- Create new knowledge base articles as needed
- Work with application support to develop new deploys and implement changes
- Design and distribute self-service options for the customer
Education & Experience:
- Specialized programs in coding + related IT experience
- Associates Degree + 3 years related experience or
- Bachelor’s Degree + 1 year related experience or
- 5 years overall experience
Why you’ll want to come work here:
- Competitive salary (commission/bonus based on type of role), 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K match
- Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
- Named to Forbes’ Fast Tech 25 and Fortune’s Change the World List; we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for advancement
- Tremendous company culture and office perks as well as a new cutting-edge new headquarters completed in 2018
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.