IT Support Specialist II at Khoros
The IT team provides internal systems management and end user desktop support for a global employee base of approximately 1000 in a rapidly growing and fast-paced environment. The IT Helpdesk Administrator will work closely with other team members to grow our enterprise systems, test and implement new technologies, and provide world-class support for our end users including a highly technical group of Engineers and Developers.
Core responsibilities and typical duties include:
1. Helpdesk support for end user system implementations, problem troubleshooting, repair/fix, and ongoing support process improvements. Work closely with help desk team members to drive productivity and customer satisfaction.
2. Windows and Apple OS end-user desktop build, support, capacity management, and performance tuning.
3. Must be experienced with setup and basic support of end user desktops including setting up monitors, keyboard, mouse, and cabling to IT standard desk configurations.
4. Respond to help desk ticket requests for support, supplies, replacement parts, etc as needed by local and remote staff.
6. Configure and manage automation and user management systems (BetterCloud, OneLogin, JAMF, Scripting)
5. Support company events in the local office and surrounding venues including physical setup, support of audio/visual equipment, manage web conference sessions (Zoom, WebEx, GotoWebinar, A/V Equipment), and general event support activities.
6. Work after-hours and weekends as needed for urgent escalations, off-peak systems maintenance, projects, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field from an accredited college or university
- Three years of professional work experience in technical support or Helpdesk operations
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office applications
- Intermediate proficiency or above in the following: desktop setup and support, web conference tools, and other standard office technologies
- Relevant training certifications