IT Support Specialist
IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST– HOME OFFICE – AUSTIN, TX
About Kendra Scott:
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
We have an exciting career opportunity to assist with providing computer and network support for our home office, distribution center and store locations across the country.
• Diagnose and resolve unique problems associated with application software and operating systems; determine the source of the problems and classify their level, priority and nature.
• Configure, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot and support computer workstations, laptops, printers, mobile devices, phones and other computer and telecommunications equipment.
• Install and support PC, laptop, copiers, printers, tablet and mobile hardware and software.
• Create alternative methods of completing tasks, correcting use errors and system inconsistencies to improve the desktop team function.
• Participate in hardware and software reviews and recommend purchases.
• Maintain inventory of installed software, manage software licensing and create policies and procedures for upgrades.
• Work with hardware and software vendors to verify timely product delivery and ensure that new equipment is installed and ready to operate on schedule.
• Analyze and make recommendations for hardware and software standardization.
• Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers and administrative systems.
• Document standard operating procedures, standards, best practices configurations, settings, installation sequences and back-out instructions.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
•Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent with a minimum of 3+ years of experience supporting and troubleshooting PCs, operating systems, network connectivity, and applications
•Strong working knowledge of Windows and Apple operating systems, networking infrastructure, print servers, etc.
•Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills; the ability to effectively interact with various levels of personnel
•Integrity, reliability, adaptability, confidence, open-mindedness and promptness
•Passion for the brand and its core values: Family, Fashion, Philanthropy
•Exceptional time management and project management skills
•Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, start up environment
•Highly organized with excellent problem solving and collaboration skills
•Superior attention to detail and accuracy
•A positive attitude and a strong work ethic; a team player who shows commitment and dedication to the job
•Experience supporting retail environments is strongly desired