IT Systems Administrator
As a Systems Administrator, you will help scale DISCO by orders of magnitude and extend the organization’s presence globally while ensuring the security of the company’s intellectual property and user data. You will be responsible for handling endpoint management, deploying and integrating new services, and acting as an escalation point and mentor for our growing IT helpdesk.
Who You Are
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience managing macOS, Windows or Chrome endpoints at scale.
- Experience designing and maintaining WAN, LAN and WLAN networks.
- Have experience with Google Suite (Gmail, Docs, Drive, etc.) and Administration thereof.
- Have worked with Cloud-Based Unified Communications and Conferencing solutions.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills, with a passion for problem solving and investigation.
Even Better If…
- You have experience with a ‘cloud-only’ environment.
- You have experience migrating to or implementing cloud-based Identity solutions.
- You have experience managing and maintaining systems in AWS.
- You have scripting skills in Bash, Powershell or Python
What You'll Do
- Deploy and Manage endpoint devices at scale including macOS, Windows 10 and ChromeOS.
- Implement Cloud-first solutions to help the business thrive while maintaining a secure environment.
- Deliver exceptional, customer service focused technical support to our growing organization.
- Identify and implement internal IT process improvements.
- Triage and remediate security alerts from IDS/IPS and endpoint anti-virus.
- Assist with the maintenance of Global Office Networks.
- Maintain and update our internal IT documentation and user knowledge base.
Our Technology Stack
- Protocols - SAML, TLS, 802.1, LDAP, RADIUS, SCIM, SNMP
- VPN - IPSec, OpenVPN
- Identity - JumpCloud
- Networking - Meraki
- Conferencing - Zoom
- Physical Security - Variety
- EMM - Jamf
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology — and we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO as their ediscovery solution for compliance, disputes, and investigations.
Annual company revenues have more than doubled every year since our founding. We have raised more than $135 million in venture capital, more than any other enterprise legaltech company. We are using this investment to accelerate growth in the $12.5 billion ediscovery market — and to expand our platform beyond ediscovery, applying our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform other areas of legal practice. We opened our London office in 2018 and have plans to further expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day as well as free snacks and beverages
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.