RigUp is hiring a full time HelpDesk Technician in Austin! RigUp is the fastest growing technology startup in oil and gas, and we’re dedicated to transforming the energy industry for the better! Our growing platform enables our customers to do what they do best, with greater efficiency, less complexity and lower costs, while maintaining the highest safety and environmental standards.
We’ve become a proven, trusted player in our space, and we’re not slowing down—we have great opportunities for further growth. RigUp has an extremely supportive institutional investor base, a revenue stream that is growing very fast, and a stellar team of engineers, operations experts, and sales pros.
You’ll join the IT team with focus on customer service (to our internal employees), tracking assets, onboarding new hires, and troubleshooting all tech inside our offices.
Things you’ll be working on:
- Laptop and systems automation using Jamf or other automation tools
- Troubleshooting laptop issues for local and remote employees
- Maintaining and managing our growing user base in Gsuite and other Saas applications
- Managing cloud applications in a single sign-on environment, and working with vendors to get more of our apps SSO enabled
- Collaborating with department leads to determine how IT can help solve our biggest technical issues
- Identifying process improvements and creating solutions
- Creating technical documentation, KB articles, and How To’s for the end user self service portal.
- Tracking and maintaining our assets
- Onboarding new hires and running our weekly IT orientation
- Working with contractors to help build-out IT in our new offices
- Manage setup of large meetings including all-hands, board meetings, and day to day video conferences
Must Have skills:
1-3 years experience in a fast paced IT environment
Mac and Windows OS experience
Knowledge of Windows and Mac automation and remote tools
Good understanding of networking concepts
Natural problem solving abilities
Excellent communication skills
Ability to produce results under limited supervision
Tech certifications a plus!
Read Full Job Description