Junior IT Support Specialist at Khoros
The IT team provides internal systems management and end user desktop support for a global employee base of approximately 1000 in a rapidly growing and fast-paced environment. The IT Helpdesk Administrator will work closely with other team members to grow our enterprise systems, test and implement new technologies, and provide world-class support for our end users including a highly technical group of Engineers and Developers.
- 1+ years of experience with Helpdesk support for end user system implementations, problem troubleshooting, repair/fix, and ongoing support process improvements. Work closely with help desk team members to drive productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Windows and Apple OS end-user desktop build, support, capacity management, and performance tuning.
- Must be experienced with setup and basic support of end user desktops including setting up monitors, keyboard, mouse, and cabling to IT standard desk configurations.
- Respond to help desk ticket requests for support, supplies, replacement parts, etc as needed by local and remote staff.
- Support company events in the local office and surrounding venues including physical setup, support of audio/visual equipment, manage web conference sessions (Zoom, WebEx, GotoWebinar, A/V Equipment), and general event support activities.
- Work after-hours and weekends as needed for urgent escalations, off-peak systems maintenance, projects, etc.
- BS in related field of study or equivalent industry experience preferred
- Relevant training certifications a plus
This is a highly active and physical position. You must be able to:
- Be physically present daily at the Lithium office where you are based during regular work hours
- Lift and carry at least 25 pounds of weight
- Use light hand and power tools required for assembly of computers, desks, server room racks, etc.
- Work after hours as needed for projects and participate in on-call rotation for escalation support