Key Account Manager, North America Enterprise Accounts
The Key Account Manager develops and maintains tight-knit relationships with HomeAway’s enterprise-level accounts. You use data to analyze account performance and coach large, enterprise-level accounts to take action that will yield higher conversions. You are an expert in the implementation and optimization of HomeAway products and use analytical skills to help partners grow existing business and help identify new growth opportunities for HomeAway with existing key accounts.
What you’ll do:
- Lead account growth through implementing optimization solutions.
- Execute effectively based on key performance indicators and metrics set by leadership and exceed specific targets with Key Account partners.
- Establish performance goals in conjunction with Key Account partners, develop action plan, secure commitment, set mutual performance objectives including financial targets and drive achievement to goals.
- Drive content, rate and availability accuracy and competitiveness on the HomeAway sites to maximize booking conversion.
- Optimize online marketing campaigns for our customers, focusing on performance to meet advertiser objectives.
- Analyze search trends, listing performance and budget suggestions.
- Develop a keen understanding of tools and gather and analyze data at account level, campaign level and industry level.
- Create reports to support or aid the optimization/incremental opportunity strategies and/or support the team's requirements for report creation and their analysis.
- Identify and size opportunities in an account, create multi-product solution pitches and help the Account Management team to create a growth strategy for our high potential advertisers.
- Plan and execute account reviews on a monthly, and/or quarterly, basis with cross-functional involvement (e.g. Product, Engineering, Support, etc.) to develop the relationship
- Use advanced optimization techniques and work on complex optimization aligned to customers' goals across the HomeAway network.
- Provide campaign updates and ensure that our advertisers are satisfied with their business growth.
- Present regularly to executives internally and/or with C-level decision makers; may also give industry expert presentations as needed
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient in English
- Sales success in a quota environment
- 5-7 years of experience in enterprise-level account management, sales, or marketing
- Experience in selling online products, optimizing, and converting in an ecommerce environment
- Expert in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SalesForce or other CRM systems and Tableau or other BI platforms
- Knowledge of the vacation rental industry is a plus
- Communication: you distill complex concepts into simple, clear, and concise messages and you are polished and able to present formally to executives internally and/or with C-level decision makers externally
- Relationship Management: you understand, build, and maintain relationships of key accounts and ensures partner satisfaction; you identify growth opportunities from partner needs and develop solutions to convert needs into growth opportunities
- Partner Advocacy: you demonstrate an in-depth understanding of partners by anticipating their needs and act as a Partner Champion by presenting business cases that address partner needs
- Planning and Quality Delivery: you are comfortable managing multiple projects while maintaining effectiveness and maximizing efficiency
- Data Driven Business Acumen: you create customized analysis based on business need and summarizes data in a way that is useful and relevant for each account
- Expertise Development: you can quickly build and maintain expertise in HomeAway offerings and the vacation rental market and stay abreast of trends in key markets, partners, and the vacation rental industry
- Continuous Improvement and Agility: you adapt and execute on changes quickly and apply best practices and agile principles
- Internal collaboration: you work well with cross-functional teams and understand responsibilities of key HomeAway functions and business processes
- People Management: you lead by example and guide junior team members; you champion initiatives and are looked upon by others for confidence and signs of positivism
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus or commission
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on HomeAway.com
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Casual dress
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.