KWRI College Associate at Keller Williams Realty International
What you'll be called: College Associate, Spring 2019
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Who we’re looking for:
We are seeking talented college students to who have the potential to become the future leaders of KWRI!
As our Spring 2019 College Associate, you will be introduced to multiple departments during their tenure, receiving personal business guidance including one-on-one consultations with key staff members, a personalized business reading list and networking opportunities with KWRI professionals. You will be launched into the day-to-day operations of KWRI, obtaining a global business perspective and building a foundation for a bright corporate future.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute research initiatives.
- Conduct customer service projects.
- Perform marketing and communications related tasks.
- Carry out basic office functions.
- Take part in various special projects.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Comfortable using a computer and the internet.
- Leadership roles in extra-curricular groups and organizations.
- Possesses strong communication skills—both verbal and written.
- Knowledge based, creative and flexible.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate college or university.
- Candidates must be enrolled in an undergraduate college or university.
- This is a paid, part-time position that will not count as college credit.
- This position is open for one semester (3-4 months) at 16-22 hours per week.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the #1 real estate franchise company in the United States by agent count. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, people-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, marketing, education and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, lives worth living, businesses worth owning, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving.