L&D Senior Program Specialist at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring an L&D Program Manager that will be responsible for developing and facilitating training for our corporate workforce. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has a passion for creating an extraordinary employee experience for all employees, experience owning training initiatives from inception to completion, and isn’t afraid to roll-up their sleeves and get the job done.
Why Join us? Our People team at Workrise encompasses all things people. On this team, you can find Talent Acquisition, Talent Operations, Culture and Enablement, and Workplace Operations working cohesively to build and maintain the best team around.What you’ll be doing:
- Scope, create and maintain learning content that supports strategic objectives
- Build blended curriculum to address varied learning needs (technology, processes, communication, leadership, etc.)
- Facilitate training across the company
- Establish feedback loops & success metrics
- Evaluate training effectiveness and suggest improvements
- Identify and remove barriers to implementation and adoption
- Manage multiple work streams and drive to completion
- 4+ years of L&D experience in a hyper-growth organization
- Experience creating & delivering blended learning content required
- Deep understanding of the end-to-end learning lifecycle
- In-house experience at a tech and/or start-up company preferred
- Strong employee experience & service mindset
- Experience partnering with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Passion for innovation & creative problem solving
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience owning training programs, including organizing, prioritizing and tracking metrics
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.