Lead Case Manager at Ascension
Job Title: Lead Case Manager
Work Schedule:8:00AM - 4:30PM
Location:Dell Seton Medical Center
1500 Red River St
LCSW with a minimum of 5 years experience, ACM certified preferred.
What You Will Do
Lead the delivery of quality patient care and adherence to policies, procedures and case management protocols.
- Actively participate in the process of monitoring, guiding and evaluating staff performance.
- Assist with coordinating activities, prioritizing workflow, and promoting decision-making and problem solving.
- Perform the duties of a Case Manager.
- Provide consultation for and/or management of patients requiring complex or advanced treatment/care.
What You Will Need
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Case Manager credentialed from the Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC) preferred.
- Counselor credentialed from the Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors preferred.
- Social Worker credentialed from the Texas State Board of Social Worker Examiners preferred.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
- 1 year of experience required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
Ascension Seton, based in Austin, Texas, has provided thousands of associates and caregivers a rewarding career in healthcare since 1902. We strive to expand access to high-quality, low-cost, person-centered care and services for all. We operate more than 100 clinical locations in central Texas, including 3 teaching hospitals, Dell Seton Medical Center at the University of Texas, Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin and Dell Children's Medical Center, where candidates can find both career and clinical education opportunities. If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, explore a career with us today.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Seton is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.