Lead Information Technology Service Management Analyst at Bright Health (Austin, TX)
Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
As an IT Service Management Analyst IV this role will be part of a team building and maturing an IT Service Management practice setting standards for all IT and business units for ITSM processes. This role is also responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining Bright’s ITSM system while collaborating with the IT teams, business management, and other stakeholders to define requirements, scope, and objectives related to overall business strategies. In addition, this role will maintain process documentations and contribute to the IT Service Management strategy.
- Leading and facilitating requirements of the ITSM platform - FreshService
- Leading IT test procedures, preparing test plans, cases, scripts, and facilitating user acceptance testing
- Collaborate with business owners, IT support teams, system administrators, and engineers to support development and delivery of ITSM tools and enhancements - FreshService
- Analyze existing systems to determine more efficient processing methods
- Maintain the knowledge base for all ITSM processes and will gather data and report on ITSM metrics, KPIs and SLAs - FreshService
- Document and diagram existing and possibly future system and business processes
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability of enhancements and projects within current system and business processes
- Analyze information obtained from FreshService and make recommendations for process improvements
- Maintaining SOX, HIPPA, and ITIL compliance
EDUCATION, TRAINING, EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field required
- Eight (8) years of experience with business analysis and requirements management.
- Eight (8) years of experience with supporting ITSM applications
- Demonstrated experience composing written technical and business documents
- Demonstrated experience in effectively managing multiple priorities and project tasks and effectively functioning in a fast-paced moving, deadline driven environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of project lifecycle methodologies, the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), IT technologies, architecture, hardware, software, and IT processes
- Working technical knowledge of Fresh Service or any other ITSM application ServiceNow, ZenDesk etc.
- Strong communication, time management and organization skills
- Strong bias toward action, and always operate with a high degree of urgency
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple simultaneous high-priority projects
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Exceptionally strong personal initiative, good business instincts, and comfort with ambiguity
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.