The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $106B+ by 2024!) And, MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is redefining industries and empowering developers to build outstanding apps that people use every day. We are the fastest growing database on the planet and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is looking for a new leader for its Marketing Program Management team. We are looking for an organized and detail-oriented leader to build and scale the function that supports our most strategic project and enhances the day-to-day execution of projects and campaigns in marketing. Your responsibilities will range from building and maintaining the culture and processes of project management across marketing to working hands-on with the team on multiple projects and initiatives. Your team will be responsible for project managing marketing campaigns and cross-functional projects from large events or new product rollouts.
This role will continually improve the overall marketing process with their ability to navigate systems, consider best practices, and make recommendations to the team to keep things moving at a high pace.
- Build a train a team of project managers focused on our key marketing projects
- Work with cross-functional teams to manage marketing campaigns and projects through structured processes and internal alignment of multiple departments
- Develop project plans with the teams on the brief provided, identify appropriate teams and resources needed to execute, and keep all teams accountable to the expected outcomes
- Be a champion of the process by implementing workflows and identifying inefficiencies that can be improved upon
- Establish enablement programs around the practices that you develop to train the marketing team
- Be responsible for scheduling and holding portfolio status meetings for the leadership team
- Work with senior leadership to route approvals and manage review cycles
- Manage inquiries about internal processes across departments
- 10+ years of marketing or agency experience with a history of working with various marketing platforms and digital channels
- Independent thinker and self-starter
- Experience with project management software such as Wrike (preferred), Airtable, Asana
- Proficient in Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to oversee a portfolio of projects to completion
- Strategic thinking and process building mentality
- Experience working with and managing marketing agencies
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.