Lead Onboarding Specialist at LegalZoom
Come join LegalZoom as a Lead Onboarding Specialist! LegalZoom is building the next frontier of services for our customers: business tax advisory and preparation. In this role, you’ll work to serve our small and medium-sized business customers by providing seamless onboarding experiences onto internal tools and third-party apps such as Online Accounting systems. This role is an exciting opportunity for onboarding professionals with a passion for working with small business customers and empowering them to succeed in a dynamic new part of the LegalZoom team.
- Competitive pay
What you’ll do:
- Interact with potential and new clients
- Onboarding clients into LegalZoom’s internal systems
- Provide app support and assistance for clients
- Coordinate with multiple teams to ensure successful transitions
- Ensure a quick and seamless client onboarding experience
- Identify and implement ways to improve the onboarding experience
- Use data to understand trends and influence process improvement
- Manage, develop and maintain client data
- Have products and services domain expertise
- Other job-related duties as assigned*
- Preferred: experience/general knowledge in tax preparation or tax consultancy
- Preferred: Experience using accounting software such as QuickBooks Online and/or Xero
- Preferred: experience using other apps such as Gusto
- Preferred: Experience as a team lead in prior roles
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Superior customer service skills and courteous phone manner
- High-quality communication skills (written and oral)
- Excel at organization and problem solving with strong time-management skills
- Must be eligible to work in the US
* The role responsibilities listed in this job description in no way state or imply that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties not listed above as requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
LegalZoom is a trusted leader in the technology platform space that gives the world access to professional legal advice. From starting a new business to assisting in protecting families, contracts to copyrights trademarks to trust –we are a leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses. Since its founding over 15 years ago, LegalZoom has helped millions of Americans with efficient and simplified legal help. Whether you want to explore specific legal options or connect with an independent attorney, be empowered to take care of important legal needs and protect what matters most. Make the difference and join us as we build our future and deliver on our mission!
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.