Be one of the founding members of the Customer Education team at Miro! Work closely with colleagues in customer success and customer support to improve the overall customer experience. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.About the role
It's an amazing time to be at Miro. We are changing the way people collaborate and can't do it without enabling our users. The Learning Experience Designer has many responsibilities from researching topics, designing and building content, improving the learner experience, and enabling other teams to educate users on Miro. Your role will be critical in supporting the education of Miro's user base at scale.What you’ll do
- Research, design, develop and update a variety of digital experiences, including but not limited to: videos, articles, diagrams, and guides to help users accomplish their goals using Miro.
- Run user research sessions such as, focus groups, user interviews, and usability testing, and implement findings.
- Report on and communicate the results of educational content to cross-functional stakeholders.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to align on adoption strategies and drive business outcomes.
- Become a Miro product expert.
- Contribute to the administration of a learning management system.
- Work with our global team to produce a world-class customer experience.
- 5+ years of combined experience building engaging educational content in a variety of modalities in consultation with your stakeholders.
- At least 2 years of experience creating educational content for SaaS.
- Working knowledge of user experience design best practices and tools.
- Strong grasp of adult pedagogical principles.
- Experience with digital content creation using the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Experience with eLearning Authoring Tools, like Articulate Storyline 360.
- Passion about building a Customer Education function from scratch.
- Adaptability to work in an ever-changing startup environment.
- Knowledge in agile, product management, and design methodologies is preferred.
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.