Amherst is revolutionizing the way U.S. real estate is priced, managed and financed in order to unlock opportunities for all market participants. Driven by data, analytics, and technology, Amherst has a 20-year history of anticipating where the next risks and opportunities are likely to emerge and designing actionable strategies for investors to capitalize on opportunities across residential real estate, commercial real estate and public securities. Amherst, along with its affiliates and subsidiaries, has more than 900 employees, $5 billion under management and approximately $15 billion under advisement and oversight. www.amherst.com.
We are currently looking for a leasing/property management professional to join our team. As a leasing operations specialist, you will be a critical part of the team which is responsible for ensuring the leasing process runs smoothly across 23 branches and over 20,000 properties. As the daily duties can change based on priority, we’re looking for someone who’s passionate about leasing, and willing to get involved in every piece of the process. This role provides great exposure to a large scale property management business, and opportunities to grow with the company.
• Provides ¬support to all leasing teams on property management systems (Yardi, Rently, Prism, etc.) and daily processes
• Responsible for day-to-day performance monitoring for multiple leasing processes
• Assists with outbound leasing and marketing efforts to convert prospects to MSR residents
• Performs a variety of technical, specialized and complex functions within leasing operations to ensure accurate and efficient operations such as preparation of client and end-user documentation, managing, and monitoring state lease and operating agreements, servicing, and management of file review and document retention.
• Responsible for training branch leasing teams on key systems and leasing policies
• Responsible for management of leasing support tickets in the JIRA system
• Report software issues and enhancement requests to the System Support
• Assist prospects, applicants and resident with various issues related to Yardi Rent Café, and the property website
• Property management system testing and process creation and updates.
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package, annual bonus, 401k match
- Flexible PTO, 8 paid holidays
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, health savings account)
- Professional career development and reimbursement
- Relaxed casual environment and weekly/quarterly office events!
Amherst is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran status, and encourage all applicants to apply.