LMS Administrator at BigCommerce
BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
BigCommerce is looking for an LMS Administrator to join our team. The role is responsible for the day-to-day technical and operational support for our internal and external learners. This role educates employees and leaders on how to use the Learning Management System efficiently to lead the training of their teams, including documentation, running reports and managing content. In addition, this role will work with enrollment management, uploading new courses and content on the LMS, running reports, adding and resolving technical issues, etc. The LMS Administrator is the communication and operational hub for all instructor-led training; including in-person instructor-led, virtual instructor-led, and self-paced.What You’ll Do:
- Provide Learning Management System (LMS) domain expertise, including content sharing insights and standard methodologies.
- Routinely collaborate with global technical teams to develop, maintain, and implement LMS processes and procedures.
- Provide end-user troubleshooting, issue remediation, and partner concern management.
- Supervise reoccurring issues, system/data or process gaps, and proactively identify potential sources of increased efficiency and enhancements in user experience.
- Manage all learning content in the LMS including but not limited to; creating courses, curricula, and catalogs, monitoring certifications, enrolling users, being responsible for course change management, managing users, and designing menus and pages
- Maintain data integrity related to LMS integrations associated with systems and software.
- Create and distribute reporting to provide visibility to adoption, completion status, and effectiveness of training solutions delivered via the LMS, including the development of success metrics
- Coordinate the learning and development training, events and workshops.
- Maintain and update schedules, calendars, and agendas regarding all global company training.
- Verify the availability of in-house and external participants for planned trainings
- Ensure learning material is printed and delivered for virtual and in-person meetings
- Confirm appointments, send out reminders of scheduled meetings, and reschedule or cancel meetings in a timely manner.
- Manage and confirm travel bookings and arrange meeting venues.
- Keep partners advised of project timelines and associated deadlines.
- Answer scheduling queries via email and phone.
- Document scheduling processes and keep records.
- 3+ years professional training experience (content, delivery, or system management) required
- 1+ year of experience with an LMS supporting adult learned audiences required
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent professional experience required
- Capable of maintaining a very high level of collaboration within the organization.
- Team-oriented with outstanding oral and written communications
- Sophisticated aptitude in managing calendar appointments for multiple internal & external stakeholders; strong attention to detail in recordkeeping practices.
- Experience in managing travel/event bookings and arrangements.
- Experience in the SaaS and Ecommerce industry is a definite plus.
- Confidence and courage to work with all levels of internal and external stakeholders; from C-Suite to individual contributors.
- Excellent organizational skills (i.e. particularly with regard to managing your projects and time independently in ambiguous and/or rapidly changing environments)
- Ability to work independently and use critical-thinking skills to develop solutions and make sound decisions
- Ability to work with and coordinate demands from multiple internal stakeholders in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Amazing human being who strives to make the lives of others better a must
- Sense of humor, and/ or the ability to laugh when things get hectic, a HUGE plus
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at https://careers.bigcommerce.com.