LMS Manager at ESO (Austin, TX)
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:25 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, January 12, 2022
How You’ll Support Our Mission
ESO is seeking a LMS Manager who is passionate about learning technology to lead the vision and administration of our Learning Management System (LMS) used by our employees and customers. This is a collaborative role where you’ll partner with our Product, People, Sales and Marketing teams to design, develop, and administer the company’s learning management system as a new means for us to deliver on-demand learning and education.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Implementation &Training you will be part of our Training & Implementation team based in our Austin, Texas office.
What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day
· Be responsible for ongoing configuration, administration, maintenance, updating and documentation of ESO’s LMS application and environment
· Partner with stakeholders to establish policies, processes, and procedures related to maintenance, update, upgrade, integration, and development of the LMS application and environment
· Collaborate with stakeholders to assess project requirements, create project plans, manage expectations, and apply team standards and corporate brand to LMS environment
· Collaborate with subject matter experts, product owners and product managers to develop and modify instructional material
· Oversee usage of the LMS for data inputs, reporting, user participation, and customization of course content
· Design, document and train staff on LMS workflows and processes
· Research and recommend improvements to learning technology, tools and resources
Who You Are - the essentials
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience administering a corporate Learning Management System
· Proficient in the design and implementation of training within an LMS, SCORM and xAPI standards knowledge
· Demonstrated ability to create systems and process that support the effective management of the LMS
· Strong attention to detail, accountability, and ownership
· Organized with an ability to manage multiple deadlines and projects simultaneously
· Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Collaborative and effective communicator
Who You Are - the desirables (It’s a plus if you have):
· Experience in administering a LMS that supports both internal and external audiences
· Experience with Docebo Learning Management System
· Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, Camtasia, Captivate, HTML, Articulate Storyline, and Office 365
· Instructional Design experience
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our offices across the US, Canada and Northern Ireland.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
In the spirit of ESO’s mission to “Improve Community Health and Safety through the Power of Data,” and in accordance with ESO’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, ESO requires all United States (US) employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, regardless of if you work remotely or in office unless a reasonable medical or religious accommodation is requested in a timely manner and approved. This policy will help safeguard the health of our employees and customers, as well as the community at large.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check and compliance with ESO’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religion; race; national origin; political affiliation; sexual orientation; disability; veteran status; or other non-merit factor.