Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Atlassian is revolutionizing the software development industry and helping teams all around the world like Nasa, Nike, Pixar and Tesla to advance humanity through the power of software & collaboration. We have over 140,000 customers worldwide, and the Enterprise Advocates help the largest of those accounts scale their investments in Atlassian.
Are you passionate about customers and have experience with software renewals? Do you enjoy working in smaller teams, while also being part of a company that's experiencing phenomenal growth? Our mission is to “maximize revenue retention with a focus on strategic migration and expansion efforts, while providing a seamless customer experience that ensures continued health and loyalty.” If this interests you, then read on!
Loyalty Advocates educate our customers on the benefits of software maintenance. You'll increase retention rates through pro-active, strategic outreach to a broad spectrum of 45,000+ customers. You'll be first to understand why some customers stay, and some customers churn, and be responsible for sharing that insight with the company.
More About You:
In your first 90 days, we'll expect you to have:
- Experience with software renewals and account management
- Ability to be decisive and prioritize among competing opportunities
- Enjoy being a team player; collaborating with internal and external parties to reduce churn and expand customer base
- It's great, but not required, if you have:
- Experience in selling or renewing in the SaaS industry
- Experience with CRM software and video conferencing
Minimum Required Experience:
- Three or more years experience in account management, software renewals, customer success or other relevant business areas
- Ability to establish rapport and build relationships and trust over the phone and on video across a wide variety of countries and cultures
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance goals
- Experience managing a strategic set of renewals within an account set
- Maximize the software maintenance renewal rate through effective inside sales techniques over the phone, video and email while also minimizing customer churn.
- Manage renewals across differing engagement models (proactive renewal outreach, reactive renewal outreach, cross-sell/upsell, Enterprise renewals)
- Increase customer awareness of Atlassian's product portfolio to identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities during the renewals cycle
- Maintains a deep understanding of product updates and new offerings and articulates those improvements to customers and our solution partners
- Maintains a consistently healthy pipeline by tracking sales and renewal activities, customer data and customers' status within internal systems (Salesforce.com)
- Responsible for customer relationships throughout the renewal lifecycle
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.