Major Account Support Specialist (11 AM - 8 PM CST)
As a Major Account Support Specialist, you’ll be working with our largest and highest-profile users through emails, live chats, and inbound phone calls to provide top-level service.
Simultaneously, you will build and improve our customer experience structure to preemptively address customer concerns before they happen. You’ll accomplish those tasks by developing an exhaustive understanding of the application while thinking outside the box to find creative workflows to maximize efficiency.
ShipStation’s Major Account Support team is a fast-paced environment that requires our agents to be flexible to accommodate the needs of the business and our users. This opening is for our closing shift (11 AM - 8 PM CST).
You must have:
- 2 years experience in SAAS support role.
- An empathetic desire to help: For you, a new inquiry isn’t just a case to close, but an opportunity to understand someone’s story and make their life better. You will do this by understanding what the user needs to ensure the best experience from start to finish. Our purpose as a company is to help online businesses to thrive.
- Superb communication skills: You understand that effective communication is about more than what you say, it’s about taking the time to listen and understand. You can make complicated concepts sound easy or describe in detail the simplest of interactions.
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to work with people with a variety of skill sets
- Ability to apply common sense understanding and urgency to provide solutions furnished in written, and oral form.
- Ability to problem-solve by thinking critically to fully understand user needs.
- Use logical and creative thought processes to understand and develop complex solutions.
- Be self-sufficient while being situationally aware: you will work with your team to maintain the fastest response possible.
- Insane ability to “Get Ship Done!” – Can you make good choices that serve both the user and the company? We need folks who are passionate about delighting and retaining customers.
Would be great to also have experience with:
- Enterprise-level B2B or SaaS support
- Familiar with Zendesk, Zentalk, Zendesk Chat, Excel, Google Apps
- Working knowledge of e-commerce and shipping
- Content creation for blogs and support articles
- Running your own e-commerce business
- Anything else you’re awesome at! (we’d love to know)
ShipStation is an Austin-based software company that has experienced tremendous growth in the past year. We help thousands of customers who sell online using Amazon, eBay, Magento, Volusion, BigCommerce, Shopify, Etsy, and over 45 other online marketplaces. Our web-based shipping applications streamlines the order fulfillment process for anyone selling on the Internet.
If you are passionate about using technology to solve business problems, enjoy helping customers, and have excellent communication skills, then we want you to join us.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled