What we do:
Cision (formerly TrendKite) is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
Managed Services Consultant work with clients to help achieve their goals and highlight their successes. You'll partner with your clients to understand their needs and KPIs as a business, leverage the platform to analyze their data & draw actionable insights, and create boardroom-ready presentations that show the value of Digital PR.
What you'll do:
- Own a set schedule of client deliverables across a range of TrendKite service offerings including reporting and newsletter oversight
- Manage each project with clear deliverable dates and development timelines
- Prepare data for extraction and report building
- Build reports and other deliverables that require strong analytic, insight and visual presentation skills
- Coordinate internally and with clients on projects and ensure both quality and timeline expectations are met
- Work with broader team to build case studies and best practices that help new clients learn and adapt their own go-to-market practices
- Assist client and sales teams in scoping new service projects and explaining our current offerings based on presented needs
- Develop best practice processes and cross-project synergies for optimum efficiency
Here's what we're looking for:
- Someone who enjoys working with clients in a fun, learning-centric environment. Preferably with at least 1 year experience in a client-facing role
- Demonstrated ability to manage defined services project and work with internal and client partners to deliver on schedule
- Comfortable with analytics
- Familiar with common analysis techniques (period over period deltas, trendlines, benchmarking)
- Ability to take key insights from data and transform them into stories for the client
- Strong operating expertise in the Microsoft App Suite (Powerpoint, Excel and Word) as well as Apple alternatives (Keynote, Numbers and Pages)
- Well-organized around workflow, timelines and communications (internal and external)
- Internally motivated. You take pride in delivering at a high-level and look to empower others you work with to do so as well
- A good teammate: You set clear expectations up front, work constructively with those around you, communicate well and celebrate successes collectively and learn from mistakes made along the way
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
Cision's recent acquisitions of startups TrendKite and Falcon.io provided the company with additional innovative technology and a focus on user experience that sets the company's software apart from anything else in the comms industry. With these additional capabilities, the next generation Cision Communications Cloud platform delivers an improved user experience, more intelligent and interactive reporting, and better campaign execution for PR and comms teams.
By investing in our brand, our team, and our technology, we are leading a revolution in the PR and communications industry. We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision software allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact. Cision has over 4,000 employees with offices in 22 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about its award-winning products and services, including the Cision Communications Cloud, visit www.cision.com and follow Cision on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4