What we do:
TrendKite, named one of Austin’s Top Workplaces by the American-Statesman, is at the forefront of a communications revolution. TrendKite is a growth-stage startup focused on building software to help the world's biggest brands generate, amplify, and measure the impact of their communications.
Thousands of the world’s top brands, including Google, Patagonia, Nokia, Marriott and Hershey rely on TrendKite to manage their digital PR process. The TrendKite platform takes PR and communications programs from analog to digital, enabling marketing teams to integrate their trusted earned media results into all their marketing efforts.
We’re looking for an analytical, client-oriented Managed Services Consultant (MSC) to join our Customer Success Team. MSCs enhance customer’s TrendKite experience by delivering high-quality reporting and analytics services throughout the customer lifecycle. MSCs work closely with other areas of Customer Success and Account Management to troubleshoot any client reporting issues.
What you'll do:
- Own a set schedule of client deliverables across a range of TrendKite service offerings including reporting and newsletter oversight
- Manage each project with clear deliverable dates and development timelines
- Build reports and other deliverables that require strong analytic, insight and visual presentation skills
- Coordinate internally and with clients on projects and ensure both quality and timeline expectations are met
- Work with broader team to build case studies and best practices that help new clients learn and adapt their own go-to-market practices
- Assist client and sales teams in scoping new service projects and explaining our current offerings based on presented needs
Here's what we're looking for:
- Someone who likes working with clients in a fun, learning-centric environment. Preferably 1-2 years experience in a client-facing role
- Demonstrated ability to manage defined services project and work with internal and client partners to deliver on schedule
- Comfortable with analytics
- Familiar with common analysis techniques (period over period deltas, trendlines, benchmarking)
- A strong insights storyteller
- Ability to take key insights from data and apply that to well-worded synopsis provided to clients
- Strong operating expertise in the Microsoft App Suite (Powerpoint, Excel and Word) as well as Apple alternatives (Keynote, Numbers and Pages)
- Familiar with common corporate communications systems such as Slack Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Well-organized around workflow, timelines and communications (internal and external)
- Internally motivated. You take pride in delivering at a high-level and look to empower others you work with to do so as well
- A good teammate
- You set clear expectations up front, work constructively with those around you, communicate well and celebrate successes collectively and learn from mistakes made along the way
- Experience with Salesforce, Five9, and Zendesk systems a plus
Consistently named one of the best places to work in Austin, TrendKite employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
We build digital PR software for communications, PR and marketing professionals. Digital PR is an exciting, dynamic space with tremendous growth potential. As PR becomes increasingly digital, the entire industry is evolving very quickly, and we’re here to help our customers stay ahead of those changes.
At TrendKite, we pride ourselves on working together as one team, while pushing ourselves and each other to always be improving. We put our customers first in all the decisions we make. Our values are foundational to who we are as a company and drive every decision we make as we continue to build a high-growth business without losing sight of what got us here - our employees and our customers.
We’re headquartered in Austin, with offices in London and Atlanta. We offer a number of great benefits and perks to all our employees, and are always striving to make TrendKite a better place to work every day. Join us!
TrendKite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.