Manager, Administrative Services at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for an Administrative Services Manager to join Procore’s Product and Technology’s Operations org. In this role, you’ll oversee and grow a team of Executive Admins and Administrative Business Partners, helping to drive administrative excellence.
As the Administrative Services Manager, you’ll partner with Senior Leaders to understand weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual priorities and goals and guide your team to strategically support those priorities. In this role, you’ll build cross-functional relationships within the org to raise and resolve operational and administrative issues. Using your strong business judgment, you’ll guide your team to support their leaders in a more efficient and strategic way. If you’re excited about the unique opportunity to help shape and scale administrative support at a growing company—we’d love to hear from you!
This position reports to the Senior Director of P&T Operations and can be based remotely within the US, or located in one of our offices in Carpinteria, CA, Austin, TX, or New York, NY.
What you’ll do:
- Provide mentorship and career guidance to a group of high performing, motivated Executive Assistants and Administrative Business Partners
- Create and uphold role expectations that help to monitor individual and team efficiency
- Focus on team career progression through partnerships with HR on job leveling guidelines, career tracks, and active coaching
- Create and maintain processes for measuring and monitoring bandwidth of team members
- Communicate bandwidth constraints and hiring needs upwards
- Ensure coverage within your team as it relates to time off
- Provide administrative support for P&T-wide initiatives and special projects as directed by P&T department heads
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience managing and mentoring administrative teams
- Prior experience working in an administrative capacity
- Excels in a fast-paced environment with frequent change
- Strong prioritization skills with the ability to manage work time efficiently
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Ability to adhere to an expectation of complete confidentiality
- Highly organized
- Strong business judgment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or applicable work experience
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.