Manager, Business Systems
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers trillions of requests per month. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer and named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!About the department
Sales Operations, Account Executives, Channel Account Managers, Business Development Representatives, Solution Engineers and Customer Success - all working together to help our customers adopt Cloudflare and create great Internet-enabled experiences. The sales team at Cloudflare helps customers solve real, technical problems while creating the revenue streams that help the company provide free service to millions in our community.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Business Systems Manager to join the Sales operations team at Cloudflare. This person will be primarily responsible for driving the CRM strategy and overseeing the operation process of Lead-to-Cash deployment while driving towards the identified business goals and metrics. This role will offer the chance to explore, propose and execute data driven customer growth strategies. This role can be based out of our offices in San Francisco or San Jose, CA or Austin, TX.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Own Salesforce instance including overall processes, architecture and integrations with other applications
- Continually improve our use of Salesforce including automating processes, identifying areas for improvement, and enabling the sales organization for hyper growth
- Lead cross-functional technical projects with the Growth, Sales, Finance, Legal and Product Management teams
- Vendor, platform and relationship ownership
- Maintain Salesforce data and reliability
- Hire, develop, and lead an inclusive, engaged, and high performing team
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- Minimum 5+ years experience in CRM with supporting sales team of 700+ account executives as their primary CRM, including optimizing user experience to reduce overall sales process friction
- Deep understanding of quote-to-cash systems and how they’re best integrated with Salesforce (ex: Salesforce CPQ, Apttus CLM, Netsuite or equivalent)
- Demonstrated ability to deliver on Salesforce project requirements and lead operations support, by working with development, integration and admin team.
- Experience implementing and managing large Salesforce projects such as transitioning to Salesforce Lightning, implementation of CPQ, integration and scaling lead routing solutions
- Experience with sensitive data and creating systems that meet the security and compliance needs that come with the management/ownership of sensitive data
- Highly organized, results-driven, with exceptional attention to detail with great end-to-end program management
- 7+ years relevant experience, with Masters degree
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Project Athenian: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.