Manager, Client Partner Game Services, Americas at Unity Technologies
Do you love games? We are looking for a Manager, Client Partners to lead Unity’s America's Game Services HD sales team and help Unity scale our Multiplay and Vivox businesses as well as establish proven products into the HD market. The role leads all aspects of a substantial piece of Unity’s revenue and all gaming customers in the region!
In this team management role, you will drive growth and adoption of game services and solutions. You'll need to be proactive and continuously seek market feedback to expand upon solutions and win market share.
Core to your success will be partnering with the leaders of our global teams - customer success, product, engineering teams, as well as business operations, marketing and Unity sales teams.
This is an outstanding opportunity to step into a newly formed organization within Unity Technologies and build a major division from the ground up!
What you’ll be doing
- Design, implement and execute a comprehensive business growth strategy for the Americas region
- Build, grow and drive the sales team towards overachieving their revenue goals. Invest in the professional growth of your team
- Work cross-functionally with other business units to deliver revenue solutions for our existing and prospective customers
- Establish long-term executive partnerships with key customers and prospects
- Be the voice of the market and lead product needs in your region
What we’re looking for
- Experience in a sales leadership role quantifying market insight into product needs, ideally in gaming or a consumption Business
- History in hiring and building successful sales teams, carrying, and exceeding sales quotas
- Excellent project management skills and a proven track record in driving sales projects leading to successful outcomes
- You are comfortable dealing with highly technical services and interacting with decision-makers in game development studios and publishers
You might also have
- Network of senior decision makers in game companies in the Americas and experience in consumption sales
- A love for PC and Console gaming and comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty in decision making
- Aptitude to work outside of your comfort zone and get things done in a growing organization
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.