Manager, Cloud Technical Support at SailPoint
- Manage the SailPoint support team to provide first class post-sales support to SailPoint’s customers.
- Set clear objectives, evaluate progress and instill a high performance culture with focus on teamwork, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues.
- Assist the Support Director and work with other regional Support Managers to plan for expected growth and meeting the needs of the business.
- Manage and improve standards and procedures within the team, where necessary.
- Manage the team and individual performance, technical and skills development.
- Encourage open communication between team members, suggesting and driving forward ideas about how the team can work more effectively together.
- Review goals and team metrics and take appropriate action to ensure results are achieved or items addressed.
- Promptly manage any case escalations from customers or Customer Success Managers with Support Engineers and set appropriate expectations with all parties and provide any necessary updates.
- Manage and proactively improve the customer experience, form initial contact to final case resolution.
- Work with the internal functions including Sales, Product Management, Engineering and other Service functions.
Required (candidates must have this experience):
- 2+ years as a Customer Support Manager as part of a global team supporting enterprise level customers.
- 7+ years experience working in a customer support or service organization
- Track record of providing outstanding customer service with the ability to listen and empathize with the customer's situation. An understanding of when to employ different interpersonal interaction techniques depending on the situation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
Preferred (candidates may have experience in more than one of the following):
- Case Management Systems, preferably Salesforce, including admin experience and knowledge of the Salesforce/JIRA integration.
- Experience supporting Identity Management Software, such as IdentityIQ, or similar products from Sun, Oracle, NetIQ, IBM, RSA, or CA.
- Technical Support Engineer background.
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.