Manager, Customer Solutions Engineering - Duo Security at Duo Security
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:10 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, December 2, 2021
Duo Security, now a part of Cisco, is the leading provider of Trusted Access security and multi-factor authentication delivered through the cloud.Duo's mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place. We believe in empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office and enable every employee to bring their whole self to work.Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge - transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that's why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.As the Manager, Customer Solutions Engineering, you will:
- Recruit, develop, and lead a results-oriented team of trusted, technical solutions experts, responsible for driving successful business outcomes for our customers.
- Facilitate effective planning and delivery of successful Duo implementations, leading to high customer adoption and satisfaction.
- Develop and manage strategic team direction and initiatives, in partnership with the rest of the CSE management team.
- Build and foster cross-functional collaboration with the broader Customer Success leadership team.
- Act as a key escalation point and lead interactions and collaboration with internal teams to drive urgent issues to resolution.
- Liaise with the Product Management team to represent the voice of the customer.
- Develop and scale our methodology, processes, and tools for solutions delivery.
- Track and optimize key delivery metrics.
- Experience building and leading technical solutions delivery / professional services teams, providing an exceptional implementation experience for customers
- Passionate about the professional and personal growth of your team.
- Technically minded with strong collaboration and relationship building skills.
- Coaching and mentoring others to success, scaling processes, solving strategic objectives.
- Excellent written and oral business communication skills, and respect for diverse groups of people.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of security concepts and the broader security industry is desirable.