Manager, Customer Success
We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, Kayak and Etsy by making security simple.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJs, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
Customer Success advocates for and provides support to Duo users by delivering superior experiences that are timely, accurate and professional. Their efforts have culminated in a Net Promoter Score of 68, placing Duo well beyond the industry standard and in the company of some of the most popular brands in tech.
As a Manager of Customer Success you will...
- Be passionate about customer advocacy and will play a critical role in ensuring that our customers have the best possible experience with Duo.
- Direct a team of CSMs to build trust with our customers, and further solidify Duo’s standing as the most loved company in security.
- Cultivate positive working relationships in the Sales organization as well as with other department leaders to align activity, support customer retention and adoption, and enable account growth.
- As a leader, you are emotionally intelligent and have compassion for our customers, your team and partners in the organization.
- Help to create outstanding customer engagement; monitor key performance indicators and ensure delivery against targets
- Act as a trusted advisor and support escalation point internally and with Duo’s customers.
- Work with peers in Customer Success leadership to continually improve processes and align on department and company goals.
Skills you have…
- 2+ years experience in building and leading highly successful customer-facing teams.
- 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing role such as customer success, account management or strategic consulting. SaaS experience a plus.
- Self-motivated, dedicated teammate with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong social skills and experience building healthy internal and external relationships. Able to project a professional image and credibility.
- Track record of success in collaborating with Sales to drive account expansion.
- Team-oriented, versatile leadership qualities to guide a team in achieving success metrics and building potential career growth.
- Familiarity with IT security concepts and industry trends.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; strong preference for computer science, information security or related degree.
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You are passionate about customer advocacy and are exhilarated by helping others to succeed
- You are energized by the rapid pace of a start-up in growth mode and the change that can occur quickly
- You thrive as part of a team, always assume positive intent and are an eager participant
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.