Manager, Customer Success
Our Customer Success team values our customer relationships above all else and we back that statement up with our Net Promoter score of 80+!! The Manager, Customer Success will bring leadership and mentorship to their team of CSMs. This is the first level of management to be added to our team and will report directly to the VP, Customer Success. You will manage the team’s performance, metrics, and day-to-day operations. The right candidate will be ready and willing to do whatever it takes to support the team including jumping on customer calls, reviewing emails, and responding to overflow support tickets. Responsibilities also include reviewing and enhancing current onboard training materials and operational efficiencies for our team as we engage with customers to ensure they are using their AlertMedia account to the fullest potential.
Who you are:
You are passionate about customer advocacy and are driven to ensure your customers will have the best possible user experience. You are a self-motivated, dedicated leader with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive into accounts no matter what is required. You inspire your team to reach higher. You’re as good at explaining “why” as you are “how”. And last but not least, you are energized by the rapid pace of a start-up in growth mode and the changes that can occur quickly.
Who we are:
AlertMedia has disrupted the mass notification industry and become its technology leader, now serving some of the largest and most respected companies in the world. Our emergency communication software and monitoring services enable organizations keep their people safe, informed, and connected. Customers in telecom, healthcare, transportation, energy, manufacturing, government and education are using the AlertMedia platform for emergency communication, regular business communication, and operational activities such as scheduling, dispatching, and other logistics.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Develop strategic plans to achieve target renewal goals, identify/minimize customer churn, and support the Customer Success Team in achieving company goals.
- Build strong relationships with our customers, acting as Executive Support for key customers
- Scale and manage a team of CSM Leaders
- Act as Executive Support for key customers
- Work with CSMs to identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores.
- Establish system for tracking metrics and operational cadence of reviewing with the team
- Train new CSMs and enhance the training process and materials
- Partner with Marketing to build out our customer reference program
- Provide quick and responsive ongoing technical and administrative support to our clients
- Understand our customers’ unique needs and how they utilize the application
- Keep track of new product developments and strategically inform clients about them
- Communicate desired software requirements to product management team
- Acquire industry knowledge related to general trends, use cases, and emerging technologies
- Help identify up-sell opportunities to ensure customers using the AlertMedia platform to fullest capacity and identify additional opportunities within their company to broaden their AlertMedia footprint
- Contribute to AlertMedia’s culture, values and vision for the future
- 8+ years of SaaS customer success or account management experience
- 5+ years experience in building and leading highly successful customer-facing teams in consultative, SaaS technology environment (non-call center or tech support environment)
- Superior organization skills and attention to detail with a proven track record of delivering value.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to multitask and to handle multiple concurrent projects under time constraints
- Extensive Customer relationship management experience
- Self-starter with leadership mentality
- Experience establishing and measuring key metrics that focus effort and drive results.
- Innovative thinker focused on the customer
- Exceptional cross-organization collaboration and communication skills
- Tons of energy, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to learn and be coached
- BA/BS Degree Preferred
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Stock options – be a shareholder in the company
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits – medical, dental, vision, and life insurance 100% paid for employees
- Company-wide bonus program based on collective success
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.