Manager - Customer Success at OutboundEngine
At OutboundEngine we know that marketing can be overwhelming for many small business owners. We combine simple software and talented people to help these small business owners keep their customers and gain new ones. We also know how frustrating and difficult customer service can be to work with effectively. The Members of the Customer Success team at OutboundEngine serve as trusted marketing partners to our customers helping them at every step of the customer lifecycle from Implementation to Renewal.
As a Manager on our Customer Success Team your day will be dedicated to helping individual members of the team meet and exceed their goals. Does this seem like an exciting opportunity where you can help the team grow while achieving your career goals? If so take a look below and reach out.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Managing the day-to-day operations of a team comprised of both Local Customer Success Representatives and Outsourced partners.
- Driving team KPIs including customer satisfaction, net promoter score, renewed mrr, sourced referrals, and upsell mrr.
- Training and developing front line reps towards their individual career goals both inside and beyond OutboundEngine.
- Fostering a supportive, engaged, and thoughtful team environment.
- Working with other members of the customer success leadership team to diagnose and resolve operational and interpersonal problems.
- Acting internally as the voice of the customer success team and the customers themselves in meetings and projects with other stakeholders across the company.
- Developing and leading trainings on customer success principles, new processes, and other areas as the need arises.
- Recruiting, interviewing, and ramping new members onto the team in tandem with the people department.
- Additional responsibilities as they arise - OutboundEngine and Customer Success are always changing and it is the leadership team’s job to drive that change together.
What You Bring to the Table:
- A desire to help small business owners succeed matched only by a desire to help CSRs grow in their careers.
- Relevant leadership experience - we are looking for a candidate who will be excited to share their leadership experience with our leadership team so we can all grow together.
- Relevant Customers Success experience with emphasis on hitting KPIs and empowering others to do the same.
- Experience training and developing front line reps.
- The ability to take a problem, break it into its parts, and see those parts from the point-of-view of different stakeholders.
- Empathy and accountability.
- A positive, high energy attitude and enthusiasm for active coaching and CSR development.
- The ability to quickly pick up new systems, social networks, and digital methodologies (Direct experience with SalesForce is a plus -- we also actively use Slack, G Suite, Mitel, Tableau, JIRA, and Paylocity)
- An outgoing personality and the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- The ability to make data driven decisions while understanding and mitigating the human impact of those decisions.
- Experience planning and budgeting.
- Excitement around working in a fast paced, open, and energetic department inside a fast paced, open and energetic company.
- Interest in new media, social media, and email marketing.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive guaranteed base salary with monthly bonuses based on your team’s performance of their core responsibilities.
- The autonomy to work on projects you feel are important to the company and department, and the authority to speak on behalf of the Customer Success team internally while doing so.
- Unlimited PTO (without shame when you actually use it)
- 100% Paid Insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability) for you and low cost insurance for your dependents.
- Company-paid downtown parking, bus or metro pass.
- Stocked kitchen with snacks, beverages, cold brew on tap, and monthly catered meals!
- A professional yet dynamic atmosphere complete with casual dress and upbeat music playing throughout the day!
- A positive culture which celebrates employees success.
- Company events such as private concerts, happy hours, team outings, holiday parties and more!