Manager, Customer Success at MongoDB
The Customer Success team at MongoDB is responsible for building relationships with our customers and becoming a trusted advisor and “go-to” person for best practices and advice. We are an integral part of our customer’s success with MongoDB and bring value to every interaction - from on-boarding and product adoption. We are a global team spread across our offices in New York City, Austin, Dublin, and Sydney.
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious people leader to help build and grow a team of Customer Success Specialists. As a Manager, you will play an integral part in the growth and success of MongoDB and our customers. You will also be responsible for designing and executing initiatives aimed at increasing our customer retention, satisfaction, and adoption of MongoDB.
Role Overview & Key Responsibilities
- People leadership: Recruit, onboard and coach Customer Success Specialists as they get off the ground with MongoDB
- Execution: Define and manage to a set of analytical KPIs to drive the direction of the team; deliver against quarterly and long-term targets
- Build programs: Design and execute initiatives aimed at increasing customer retention, satisfaction, and product adoption
- Executive presence and communication: Build and maintain relationships across different MongoDB teams and stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree is required; advanced degree preferred
- An entrepreneurial spirit and are not afraid to take on new challenges and guide your team through them with a positive attitude
- The passion for and experience in hiring, developing and leading a team of individual contributors. Your team, their success and the success of the program is your top priority
- Experience working hands-on with technologically complex accounts and/or SMB market customers to apply when coaching your team members
- A mind for technology. We’ll teach you all about MongoDB and databases, but our customers and product are inherently technical. You should be too
- Experience with or aptitude for learning enterprise infrastructure technologies; exposure to MongoDB or NoSQL databases is a plus
- A high level of organization in your workflows. To manage and execute effectively, you’ll need to be a master of prioritization and time management.
- The desire to help develop and implement best practices and processes to contribute to MongoDB’s Customer Success Program
- A keen focus on teamwork and collaboration. You’ll be working with multiple teams on a regular basis (Sales, Marketing, Support, Product, etc.) and helping to build the Customer Success “brand” across our entire organization
- An adaptive spirit. You love an ever-changing environment where you are constantly improving yourself, your team and your processes
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present to a diverse audience both internally and externally
*MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws*