Manager, Customer Support L1 at Q2
- Deliver a superior customer support experience to Q2 customers
- Drive the team towards the vision, direction, and culture of Q2 and the Support organization
- Achieve team goals by maximizing the success of the team members through motivating, rewarding, and coaching
- Coach staff members through regular scheduled 1 on 1’s, maintaining employee development and satisfaction.
- Manage individual and team performance expectations and goals
- Manage staff onboarding and termination, including interviews and new team member selection processes
- Engage in continuous improvement (including but not limited to processes, team, customer service, methodologies, and capabilities)
- Analyze results via regular reporting metrics and use these metrics to drive support members and process improvements
- Work with other Q2 departments on initiatives that will drive down case volume or overall time to resolution.
- Define and develop process and procedures that drive efficiency and consistency in support
- Identify and remove staff roadblocks
- Manage, address and deescalate client escalations with a “call first” mentality
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with customers.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with other departments
- Exemplify workplace and business ethics
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to.
- Effectively manage projects to meet deadlines and achieve results
- Identify, meet and exceed team and individual metrics that lead towards Q2 and executive management objectives
- Maintain advanced knowledge of HR and Legal team management practices and management best practices
- Develop and grow advanced knowledge of technical support concepts and practices
- Exemplify the Q2 corporate culture and spirit
- Remain available as needed for crisis management (after-hours work occasionally required)
- Serve as the “non-standard business hours” escalation point for level 1 support when assigned, and as backup for other management team members.
- Manage conflict to ensure team members feel respected and are allowed to function at their highest level.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related) and a minimum of 6 years of related experience; or an advanced degree with 4+ years of experience
- Typically requires 1-2 years managing and developing employees
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required
- Track record of leadership success, managing and mentoring teams
- Superior analytics, problem-solving, and meta troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface with diverse internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and prioritize issues in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Strong knowledge of effective business requirements practices and support methodologies
- A passion for improving processes and a commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to travel (around 5%) to clients or partners when necessary
- Knowledge of Banking practices is helpful
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.