The Manager of Customer Support will be responsible for the strategic leadership and tactical execution of our customer support organization. This person will build, develop and oversee the team, and processes, that ensure our customers are successfully using our products and services.
This role will be working cooperatively with the sales, product, ops, and marketing teams to continue to improve the overall customer experience. You will have the opportunity to develop deep customer relationships, address escalations, and drive customer success.
- Develop and manage processes to ensure incoming chats, emails, tickets, and calls are handled with the highest level of quality and efficiency.
- Implement and manage the tools to enable us to deliver support at scale as the company grows: case management, knowledgebase, Trailhead, self-help, customer feedback management, etc.
- Develop the team responsible for solving customer support needs. Grow the team by recruiting, hiring, training, and coaching.
- Ensure the team is set up to succeed with educational resources and self-serve content. Build tight feedback loops between educational resources and user needs.
- Set team goals and run experiments to improve the customer experience.
- Partner cross-functionally to improve customer experience across the company.
- 5+ years of customer support/success experience at a SaaS company
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce Service Cloud
- Experience with Salesforce Trailhead preferred
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (Admin201)
- You thrive and lead effectively in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing, and fast-paced environment.
- You have exceptional organizational, operational, and analytical skills.
- Finance and/or accounting experience is highly desirable