Manager, Falcon Complete at CrowdStrike
About the Role
CrowdStrike is looking for highly motivated, self-driven, technical Manager dedicated to making a difference in global security by protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world. Our CrowdStrike virtual security operations center offers opportunities to expand your skill set through a wide variety of experiences, detecting and responding to incidents as they occur in real-time for our customers.
Am I a Manager, Falcon Complete Team?
- Do you find yourself interested in putting your hands-on technical skills to the test in detecting, containing, and remediating incidents?
- Are you self-motivated and looking for an opportunity to rapidly accelerate your skills?
- Do you crave new and innovative work that actually matters to your customer?
- Do you have an Incident Response or Information Security background that you’re not fully utilizing?
- Are you capable of leading teams and interacting well with customers?
- Do you love working around like-minded, smart people who you can learn from and mentor on a daily basis?
- Provide supervision and oversight for analysts.
- Provide guidance, mentorship, and management of all analysts.
- Oversees the response, investigation, and resolution of security incidents.
- Delegate implementation of strategic initiatives.
- Manage daily, weekly and event-based reporting for trending, planning, and situational awareness.
- Develop and improve processes for incident detection, triage, and the execution of countermeasures.
- Produce and review aggregated performance metrics.
- Serve as customer liaison with internal CrowdStrike stakeholders to ensure customer issues are fully addressed.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of operations.
- Assist with long-term operations strategy planning and execution.
- Work with leadership to create and manage projects and activities that align with the Falcon Complete mission and goals.
Successful candidates will have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Incident Handling: experience conducting or managing incident response for organizations, investigating targeted threats such as the Advanced Persistent Threat, Organized Crime, and Hactivists.
- Computer Forensic Analysis: a background using a variety of forensic analysis tools in incident response investigations to determine the extent and scope of compromise.
- Systems Administration: an understanding of system internals is required to understand how to implement and execute countermeasures and remediation.
- Network Forensic Analysis: knowledge of network protocols, network analysis tools, and ability to perform analysis of associated network logs.
- Malware Analysis: ability to perform static and dynamic malware analysis to understand the nature of malware
- Incident Remediation: strong understanding of targeted attacks and able to create customized tactical and strategic remediation plans for compromised organizations.
- Network Operations and Architecture/Engineering: strong understanding of secure network architecture and strong background in performing network operations.
Additionally, all candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant incident handling experience
- 3 years experience effectively leading technical information security professionals
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to handle high pressure situations in a productive and professional manner.
BA or BS / MA or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Information Security, Information Assurance, Information Security Management, Intelligence Studies, Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity Policy, or a related field.