Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Adobe GTM Strategy team is seeking an experienced sales strategy and operations professional to advise on go-to-market effectiveness and operational execution initiatives. By partnering with executive and sales leadership, your insights will shape performance management and sales effectiveness framework for solutions at the very heart of the future of work and groundbreaking digital experiences. In this role, you will prioritize process improvement opportunities, conduct analyses, develop insights and deliver meaningful recommendations. Executive leadership will rely on you as a trusted advisor on sales and operations execution, engaging in multiple projects to help the organization achieve its objectives.
What you'll Do
- Find opportunities and areas of improvement to increase the productivity and effectiveness of our go-to-market teams
- Proactively identify and mitigate issues that may impede the progress of business objectives or inhibit the growth aspirations of the organization
- Demonstrate the tangible impacts of recommendations through detailed data analysis, performance benchmarking and cross-functional alignment
- Work with a team of functional specialists and the entire field operations organization to optimize processes, track performance indicators, and communicate findings to executive partners
- Build and nurture relationships with internal teams to identify new business needs and work collaboratively to address them
What you need to succeed
- Experience leading engagements with a structured problem solving approach (management consulting experience preferred)
- 5+ years of working experience with knowledge of operating in a SaaS environment in the software, digital marketing or digital media industries highly desired
- Experience in many facets of go-to-market execution along with a high-level understanding of the technologies and tactics needed for execution
- Strong executive presence and communication skills, with ability to engage and inspire executive leadership
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills including talent for conducting research, analyzing data, developing hypotheses, and synthesizing recommendations
- Ability to lead and coordinate cross-functional teams
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and ability to absorb new concepts quickly
- MBA or equivalent advanced degree