Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Operations Leader to lead Bright’s provider operations initiatives. The Infrastructure Operations Manager must have a strong customer service background coupled with technical skills in all aspects of end user support, infrastructure expansion, implementation, and maintenance preferably in a healthcare clinical and corporate settings.
- Articulate, implement, and manage a vision and end state of end user applications in an enterprise business
- Ticket management and major incident management at an enterprise scale
- Develop, execute, and hold staff accountable for policies and procedures that include incident identification, documentation, assignment, management, and escalation
- Drive implementation of new infrastructure or continued operational support of existing infrastructure while delivering positive user experience outcomes through single sign-on adoption
- Develop and execute plans for system implementation activities to drive growth, consistency, and interoperability
- Ensure documentation and knowledge base article generation on business applications that increase end user computer literacy and self-sufficiency
- Gathering data, statistical analysis, and reporting of metrics (ie KRIs, KPIs) for IT operations
- Build customer experience objectives into team and individual goals and ensure accountability
- Perform IT general control (ITGC) auditing actions as requested by internal and external audit teams
- Serve as an escalation point and incident manager
EDUCATION, TRAINING, EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (Ideally in Technology or Security), or relevant work experience
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in Information Technology
- 5+ years supervisory/management experience leading an Infrastructure Operations team.
- 3+ years of experience managing a 24x7 high-availability environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) best practices with proven execution.
- Demonstrated ability to guide team members in troubleshooting, issue resolution, or escalation.
- Prior experience managing end user applications (for example: Office 365, SharePoint, JIRA Service Desk, Telephony systems, etc…)
Prior experience leading implementation activities between different end-user applications.
- Process improvement and performance optimization experience preferred.
- Clinical healthcare system experience preferred.
- Proven ability to professionally communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proven ability to organize multiple priorities and manage projects and team to achieve deliverables that meet or exceed agreements and expectations.
- Sound judgment and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies and applications on your own
- Skills in critical thinking, problem-solving, and the analysis, interpretation, and evaluation of complex information
- Outstanding communication skills as well as proficiency in interpreting results and formulating recommendations/action plans
- ITIL Foundations certification preferred.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.