Manager, Leasing Support at Amherst
Amherst is revolutionizing the way U.S. real estate is priced, managed and financed in order to unlock opportunities for all market participants. Driven by data, analytics, and technology, Amherst has a 20-year history of anticipating where the next risks and opportunities are likely to emerge and designing actionable strategies for investors to capitalize on opportunities across residential real estate, commercial real estate and public securities. Amherst, along with its affiliates and subsidiaries, has more than 900 employees, $5 billion under management and approximately $15 billion under advisement and oversight. www.amherst.com.
The Austin Renewal Center Manager is responsible for working with the Renewals team to implement renewal strategies and workflow. The ARC Manager is responsible for overseeing and supporting the team of Renewal Specialists to reach directive goals.
- Create and manage processes for projects assigned to the department to reach renewal and retention goals.
- Monitors/Manages Asset Management strategies and manages implementation of directives.
- Monitors/Manages directive reports to be distributed to the team, ARC Director and VP of Central Operations.
- Ensures that each resident with an expiring lease receives a directive letter 65 days prior to their lease expiration date or date of acquisition.
- Oversees projects, implements plans, and assists team in executing tasks to finish workloads.
- Supports on-going training and professional development with each Renewal Specialist.
- Implements weekly/daily meetings with agents to ensure projects and tasks are being handled effectively.
- Handles all HR-related activities such as quarterly/yearly reviews, time approval, interviewing and hiring processes.
- Handles resident escalations.
- Assists and supports the team with daily renewal tasks as needed.
Qualifications & Skills:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ year experience managing a team of 5–10 employees required
- 3+ years prior leasing administrative experience preferred. Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word; knowledge of prospect and resident management systems.
- Highly motivated “self-starter” able to learn and grow fast under aggressive project schedules
- Identifying inadequacies and requesting corrective action.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task and work effectively with limited supervision.
- Establish processes to ensure that quality assurance provisions are planned, developed and implemented for prompt and positive action to assure compliance with quality standards.
- Salesforce, Yardi Voyager Core or Rent Café Site Manager experience is preferred.
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package, annual bonus, 401k match
- Flexible PTO, 8 paid holidays
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, health savings account)
- Professional career development and reimbursement
- Relaxed casual environment and weekly/quarterly office events!
Amherst is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran status, and encourage all applicants to apply.