What we do:
Headquartered in the heart of Austin, TX, TrendKite is blazing the trails of category creation, taking earned media out of the era of media monitoring and into the age of Digital PR.
This is a time of profound change as all aspects of life, including business, are impacted by the disruption of traditional journalism and the rise of social networks and other forms of communication. With this change, the PR industry has been redefined. Digital PR is the intersection of traditional PR, content marketing, social media, influencer management, and search. By harnessing artificial intelligence and big data analytics to optimize the impact public relations has on a brand’s reputation, website traffic and business goals, TrendKite’s platform is transforming the way the world views earned media, allowing modern PR professionals to create deeper connections with customers and prospects. Companies like Adidas, Unilever, Samsung, Expedia, Google, Home Depot and thousands more turn PR coverage into real business impact using TrendKite.
Market disruption requires requires hiring the top people in our industry, developing them, and empowering them to solve interesting problems and do the very best work of their careers. If that sounds exciting, then we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for an insightful Account Manager, leader, and mentor, with a proven track record of managing a team of Account Managers Managers. Working within the broader Customer Success organization.
What you will do:
- Lead a team of 5-6 individual Account Managers, overseeing a portfolio worth $5M-$7M
- Work with your team to develop strategic plans to improve customer adoption of the TrendKite platform, and to ensure that customers achieve their business goals and objectives
- Be fully accountable, and have full responsibility for, achievement of team retention, expansion and usage goals
- Creatively solve problems for customers while serving as point of escalation
- Grow and develop team members through metric-centric 1:1s, real-time feedback and weekly coaching sessions
- Be an integral part of the broader Customer Success Management Team in implementing world-class practices across the team, working daily with the VP and SVP of Customer Success
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Support, Marketing, Product and Finance as the advocate for your customers
- Minimum 1+ years managing an Account Management team
- Demonstrated experience of achieving retention and upsell goals
- 4 year Bachelor's degree
- Experience in a SaaS environment
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (We will not sponsor at this time)
- Mentorship and coaching experience/methodology that you're willing to share
- Stellar communication skills both over the phone and in writing
TrendKite has the some of the brightest, most passionate and driven folks in the industry. If working with smart, fun, talented people who genuinely like another appeals to you, then you might want to join our team.
We pride ourselves in living our values, not just talking about them. They are core to who we are as a company and drive every decision we make as we continue to build a special, incredibly successful business without losing sight of what got us here, our people.
Sure, we have a fun, friendly environment with awesome office space and perks out the wazoo, but that’s not why people come to TrendKite and certainly not why they stay. We are here to do our life’s best work and to connect with one another on a deeper level as we go on an incredible, career-defining journey, together as One Team.
TrendKite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.