Manager, North America Partner Success
The Manager’s primary goal is to lead and manage a team to develop and grow relationships with our partners to maximize profitability and growth in line with VRBO goals and values. The Manager coaches and trains their team to engage in high-quality, data-driven consultations with partners that persuade partners to take mutually-beneficial actions to improve conversion and grow bookings. Managers prioritize activities that maximize business value and motivate the team to achieve and exceed KPI targets. Managers are also involved in recruiting and developing high-potential talent, and serve as a liaison between their team and PS leadership and other internal VRBO departments
What you’ll do:
- Conduct monthly 1:1s with team members, audit their calls and provide feedback.
- Perform “sit-in” coaching on a regular schedule and facilitate training sessions as required to assist the training team
- Handle customer escalations, resolve issues with technology or processes, drive daily KPIs and Net Booked Value and moderate feedback forums
- Set example for team in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Recruit, staff & evaluate talent.
- Establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base.
- Contribute to the development of training and educational programs for team
- Develop monthly/quarterly business plans and strategies for the team in order to achieve quarterly targets and ensure attainment of company goals
- Assist in the development and implementation of product & marketing plans as needed.
- Conduct one-on-one review with all team members to build more effective communication, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of performance.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance, system and tool issues and product feedback and insights from our customer base
- Assist in the requirement gathering, configuration and troubleshooting of call center tools and order management systems.
- Review and assist in the creation of incentive plans and SPIF programs.
- Ensure team adherence to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Ensures that all team members meet or exceed all activity standards.
- As appropriate, delegate authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up
- Act as a key point of contact for marketing, product and customer service activities and programs.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient in English
- 6 years of B2B sales, client services, or account management experience
- 3+ years of managing Account Management or Client Success teams preferably with eCommerce products
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SalesForce or other CRM systems
- Knowledge of Tableau or other BI platforms
- Knowledge of the vacation rental industry is a plus
- Communication: you provide guidance to team on communications skills and ensure team is utilizing strong and effective messages that resonate with partners
- Relationship Management: you serve as an expert on managing relationships
- Partner Advocacy: you drive strategic, forward-looking initiatives that create “win-win” situations; mentor team on how to improve partner interactions and encourage Partner Advocacy within team
- Planning and Quality Delivery: you set clear objectives, provide strategic guidance and leverage strengths and weaknesses of each team member and motivate and inspire them
- Data Driven Business Acumen: you use data to track KPIs and goals and identify risks and opportunities to team performance based on data analysis; conduct analysis to identify strategic opportunities
- Expertise Development: you demonstrate ability to develop in-depth expertise; leverage previous experience and expertise as a leader in a similar role by sharing best practices with team; work with training & development and HR to develop relevant training for team
- Continuous Improvement and Agility: you translate changes and improvement opportunities into clear tasks; you are familiar with and can quickly learn agile principles and encourages innovation; refine strategies and tactics based on results and feedback
- Internal collaboration: you proactively identify, propose, and lead cross-functional improvement projects and build coalitions and support for business cases
- People Management: you enjoy teaching and coaching others and helping team members with professional development; you are open to feedback and maintain openness and transparency with teams
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility).
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on VRBO.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
In 1995, Vrbo introduced a new way for people to travel together, pairing homeowners with families and friends looking for places to stay. We were grounded in one purpose: To give people the space they need to drop the distractions of everyday life and simply be together. Since then, we've grown into a global community of homeowners and travelers, with unique properties in 190 countries around the world. Vrbo makes it easy and fun to book cabins, condos, beach houses and every kind of space in between.
Vrbo is part of VRBO and the Expedia Group family of brands and offers homeowners and property managers exposure to over 750 million visits to Expedia Group sites each month. To learn more, visit www.vrbo.com.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.