Manager, Operations Strategy and Planning
- Develop deep understanding of operations business objectives and evaluate areas of opportunity to innovate through new solutions
- Produce business case to assess in-sourcing/out-sourcing models, strategic platform(s) and vendor selection
- Lead, develop and maintain an operations product and technology roadmap
- Lead cross-functional agile projects and/or implementations for Operations
- Collaborate with Technology, Marketing, Business Development and other central teams to strategize on new business opportunities
- Serve as product owner for ops-focused technology initiatives to drive improvements in cost and quality of core operations functions
- Work with ops leaders to evolve planning and execution of operations updates and ongoing KPIs/dashboards
- Lead ops new product or strategic development to deliver a differentiated member experience within operations
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- This role does not have supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is required.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in health care operations, finance, consulting, or a combination of related fields required.
- Proven track record of simultaneously managing multiple, complex projects and delivering on project objectives required.
- Experience presenting and communicating project charters, status updates, performance results and other key initiatives to an executive audience required
- Experience in high growth company preferred
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategy and drive impact; operational background and proven ability to execute complex projects; ability to manage multiple simultaneous high-priority projects
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Exceptional collaborator that works well cross-functionally and with many competing priorities
- Demonstrated hypothesis-driven problem-solving orientation with exceptional ability to create structured quantitative and qualitative analyses; sound business judgement and problem framing
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to formulate and deliver insights around complex business problems
- Strong financial/business modeling and analysis skills
- A love for team-based work in a high intensity environment
- A ‘question the status quo’ and entrepreneurial mindset; a love for learning and natural curiosity
- Exceptionally strong personal initiative, good business instincts, and comfort with ambiguity