Manager, Renewals at Procore Technologies
We're looking for a Manager, Renewals to help execute our strategy of connecting the global construction community on one collaborative platform. In this role, you’ll lead a team of Renewals Managers responsible for partnering with customers to renew and build expansion pipelines. You’ll also lead Lead a team of Strategic Retention Account Executives and SDRs to navigate sensitive contract negotiations with retention of the client as the desired outcome.
As a successful Manager, Renewals, you're driven to excel in a management role while ready to coach a team performing inside sales, technical demonstrations, and supporting deals to close.To be successful in this role, you'll drive a high-performance, high-accountability culture to meet and exceed sales goals.
This position reports into the Director, Install Base and is based in either our Austin, TX or Carpinteria, CA offices. We’re looking for candidates to join us January 1st, 2021.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with Customer Success Management team to ensure alignment and client success
- Attract, hire, and retain high performing Renewals Managers and Strategic Retention team members through multiple recruiting channels
- Provide training and support to the team to better understand the role, Procore’s products (industry, market, proposition), and provide best practices for inside sales
- Regularly conduct call and presentation reviews with reps
- Consistently conduct pipeline, deal reviews and assist negotiations with reps
- Work closely with sales leadership and reps to ensure lead quality, quantity, and proper follow up
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting on team’s performance as well as accurate forecasts to sales leadership based on individual performance and historical trends
- Identify and implement process improvements to drive efficiency and productivity
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant work experience
- 2+ years of experience in quota carrying software sales position, SaaS is preferred
- 3+ years of management experience in a sales environment is preferred
- Track record in hiring, developing, and promoting Inside Sales Representatives
- Proven experience selling via product demonstrations, email, and social media
- Experience using and implementing a sales methodology
- Experience negotiating contracts to an optimal outcome
- Consistent track record of 100%+ of quota achievement as an individual contributor
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.