Manager, Solutions Architecture at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
You are empowered to lead, mentor, and drive the performance of the Solution Architects on the Professional Services team. This role is key to helping LogicMonitor accelerate the evolution of technical competence across resources to drive high quality and creative solutions while championing pre-sales/ prospecting engagement.
The Manager, Solution Architects, will ensure technical competence across resources to drive high quality and creative solutions while championing pre-sales/ prospect engagement.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Provide day-to-day oversight of Solution Architect team with responsibility for resource development and future hiring/ growth
- Own the PS scoping workflow, methodology, and quality standards
- Serve as the primary POC for LM pre-sales resources and for prospects/ customers considering purchasing LogicMonitor Services
- Deliver PS bookings results aligned to strategic plan and budget
- Monitor solution delivery of strategic PS engagements to ensure quality results and act as a customer facing escalation point
- Lead strategic initiatives and operational projects internally to support scaling the business
- Develop and deliver trainings to Sales and CX resources to better educate LM resources on the PS process and capabilities
- Develop Sales enablement materials to help drive PS demand and bookings
- Regularly review and define services for new or updated Product features
- Bachelor’s of Science degree required
- 8+ years working in the IT industry with a strong technical background
- 2-5 years working in a technical, PS/consulting function
- Comfortable and adept at written and verbal communication
- Prior experience with technical selling and accountability for achieving a bookings target
- Experience working with sales and customers
Nice to Have
- ITIL Foundations certification
- Technical associate- or professional-level certification: AWS Associate, Azure Associate, GCP Associate Cloud Engineer, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (MCSA), etc.
- Experience with IT monitoring tools (LM, SolarWinds, Nagios, ScienceLogic, Zenoss, etc.) and protocols (SNMP, WMI)
- Experience in full-time software development and engineering
- Experience with large-scale, enterprise software implementations
- Experience leading technical teams and/or managing a services practice
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.