- Build the Technology Vendor Management Function
- Review, draft, redline, and negotiate a variety of technology-related agreements, including SOW's, POC's, order forms, amendments, etc. while maintaining tight coordination with Legal, Finance, Procurement/Sourcing, Technology, and vendors required. Insuring compliance criteria are met.
- Establish internal vendor governance framework, oversight, and performance strategy including, trending, and reporting on key KPI's to maximize operational value and minimize operational risk
- Define and manage cross-supplier performance management and cross-supplier governance structure. Manage vendor activity to identify and recommend methods to support cost savings, cost avoidance, improved efficiency, or more strategic sourcing.
- Work with Legal and Sourcing/Procurement across supplier lifecycle.
- Provide input to support compliance audits regarding adherence to contractual agreements and partner with Software Asset Management & Desktop Support teams to develop ongoing entitlement controls.
- Build strong partnerships and engagement with existing and new strategic partners.
- Create and maintain Supplier Management Process and Procedures operating manual to drive continuous improvements in all areas of vendor management.
- Conduct supplier spend/consumption analytics in partnership with Finance to provide sourcing optimization recommendations, including contract consolidation/restructure, as needed.
- Research, analyze, and interpret the IT services marketplace to understand supplier/market characteristics and identify sourcing trends/opportunities.
- Conduct supplier due diligence including scorecards, annual reviews, reporting metrics, establish dashboards, and financial analysis.
Education, Training, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Supply Chain, Finance, or related field
- Seven (7) years of experience with vendor relations, negotiations, contract management, project management, and process improvement
- Healthcare experience preferred or experience operating in highly regulated industries
- Solid understanding of SOX compliance
- Experience with implementing Security governance controls (SOC2, NIST, HIPAA Security Rule Technical Provisions)
- Working knowledge of information technology concepts, practices, and principles to provide a foundation for technology related work required.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office Suite, Jira, and project management tools
Licensures & Certifications
- Project management certifications are preferred for this role. Project Management Professional (PMP, PMI-ACP) certification, Scrum Master (CSM) certification (Preferred)