Market Strategist, Enterprise Growth at WP Engine
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
This Market Strategist, Enterprise Growth is responsible for product-led Enterprise growth at WP Engine. You will lead initiatives to expand the product line and drive revenue growth through analysis and understanding of targeted markets, market trends, new technology, customer business issues, and the competitive environment. If you are motivated by the opportunity to inspire the future and then make it a reality, this role is for you!What's cool about this job.
We are currently looking for a Market Strategist to drive Enterprise revenue growth. Reporting to the VP of Growth and Strategy, this person will create and own initiatives that optimize and expand our DXP platform through new product capabilities, partner integrations, pricing and packaging, as well as exploring new markets and channels. We are building the growth engine for Enterprise, and we are looking for people who thrive in high-growth environments!The day to day.
- Research trends in Digital Marketing, Digital Experience Platforms (DXPs), Enterprise Web Content Management (WCM), Headless Web Development, and E-commerce.
- Regularly interview customers, agency partners, and technology partners to maintain an active understanding of their needs and our opportunities.
- Identify new opportunities and risks from roadmap/strategy developments in our partner ecosystem and our competitive landscape.
- Understand key drivers and current trends in the full growth equation for the WP Engine Enterprise business unit, including new sales, upgrades, cancellations, and downgrades.
- Create and lead initiatives to drive growth through new products, solution offerings, pricing & packaging, markets, partners, and/or channels.
- Collaborate with Finance and Revenue Operations on financial planning to define and measure expected business impact from growth initiatives.
- Partner closely with Product and Engineering (P&E), Marketing, Sales, and Customer Experience to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Clear track record of leading product initiatives resulting in successful business outcomes.
- Entrepreneurial drive, able to articulate a clear vision and inspire others.
- Deeply curious and passionate about customer needs and desires.
- Strong financial acumen with understanding of SaaS business metrics.
- Excellent writing and communications skills.
- Passionate about internet technology.
- Highly organized with outstanding coordination and initiative, capable of working with high degree of autonomy and teamwork.
- Versatile interpersonal skills, able to interact with a variety of departments, roles, and decision-making levels within the company.
- Product Management experience from discovery to development and go-to-market launch.
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA strongly preferred.
- 2+ years experience in SaaS and/or Cloud technology companies strongly preferred.
- Professional experience in strategy/management consulting is a plus.
- Practical experience working in an Agile development team.
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn’t like time off)
- Transportation (Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Lunch (Provided Monday – Thursday)
- Gym membership discount
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.