Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
- Bring together multiple sources of data to develop business cases and recommendations to solve medical cost challenges.
- Partner with analytics resources to define data requirements and analyze results to estimate medical cost impacts.
- Use data to complete operational impact assessments to identify cost and requirements for implementing recommendations.
- Produce clear and concise summaries of findings and recommendations for easy consumption by a variety of audiences through a variety of media: presentations, email summaries, executive summaries, and oral discussions.
- Support execution of approved initiatives to ensure high quality and successful implementations.
- Investigate key business problems by analyzing data to identify patterns and trends in cost and utilization, translate the analysis into insights, and use the results to define opportunities to drive business action.
- Complete market and competitive research to identify new ideas to pursue.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, health care administration or related field.
- Five (5) or more years of health care industry experience required.
- Experience working with medical claims and health data strongly preferred.
- Proven financial analysis skills and understanding of the economic drivers of health care.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point required.
- Previous health plan experience, preferably in one or more of the following areas: Network Management, Clinical and Operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform critical analysis of complex problems and propose appropriate solutions.
- Strong analytical skills, work ethic, problem solving ability, and overall positive attitude.
- Demonstrated flexibility, organization, and self-motivation.
- Adaptable to change.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.