Member Services Coordinator
What you’ll be called: Member Services Coordinator
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named a Happiest Company to Work for in 2019; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and featured on the Training Magazine Training 125 list seven times, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where transforming the real estate industry through technology is our primary goal.
What you’ll do:
Through ongoing communication and support, serve as a point of contact and trusted partner for our Keller Williams Membership Divisions including KW Young Professionals, KW Luxury, KW Commercial and KW Land, to recruit and retain members by capitalizing on Keller Williams systems, models and tools.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own the day-to-day client service operations for membership divisions, including processing payments, resending receipts, hosting webinars, tracking and emailing sales leads, creating reports, managing training calendars and sending onboarding information.
- Provide customer service to requests received via all mediums (email phone, social media and chat).
- Track and record all activity in CRM and internal tools. Maintain member databases.
- Conduct regular feedback meetings with members to solicit feedback and provide solutions to add more value to the members.
- Generate reports displaying accurate data and numbers to guide membership strategy.
- Partner with the membership divisions to stay educated on membership values in order to provide highest level of service to clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- 2 or more years of professional experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail, including proofreading and editing.
- Polished and professional demeanor.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe and is number one in units and volume in the United States. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, TX. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.