- Maintain a thorough understanding of company merchandising processes to effectively support the planogram process.
- Work with merchandising teams to create various iterations of planograms through the category review process.
- Organize the processes needed for efficient communication and flow of information for category management teams; including but not limited to: Providing information to the category management teams and stores around new item rollouts or discontinuations; Providing order boards and/or tag files as needed for proper implementation of planograms; Creating printable versions of planograms for store and/or team use.
- Use all tools and resources provided to you for creating, maintaining and publishing planograms with Spaceman & NextPOG and support other space planners as needed.
- Actively participate in the development of best practices to improve team efficiencies.
- Actively participate in the coaching, mentoring, and development of new and junior team members.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- A self-directed, organized, and detail-oriented work habit
- Excellent communication including written, verbal and listening skills
- Excellent visual and problem-solving skills required
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Intellectual curiosity
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent and 3 to 5 years of relevant functional experience
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Suite including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, OneDrive and Sharepoint.
- Intermediate knowledge of Planogram Software including MLX NextPOG, Blue Yonder and/or Spaceman.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.