National Customer Success Manager
In this key role reporting to our Manager of the Customer Success National Team, your objectives are to maximize customer retention and success while driving operational excellence to ensure that your portfolio of customers are realizing the full value of their investment throughout the customer life cycle. This role requires working alongside Sales, Product, Professional Services and Senior Management to constantly represent the voice of the customer and to drive the highest possible return on investment. Key focus areas will include revenue retention, revenue expansion through renewals and lead generation and execution of business reviews with C-level presence.
As a SaaS company, HotSchedules is looking for a candidate that is able to connect with and understand our customer’s needs and create effective growth and retention strategies that can scale across an enterprise portfolio of accounts. You will be responsible to ensure customers are getting the most value out of the product(s) with widespread adoption. In addition, you will develop strong customer relationships with C-level contacts, serve as a customer advocate, identify upsell opportunities that align with the customer needs, facilitate problem resolution between customer and company technical support, and be knowledgeable about the product and able to assist in training.
In this role you will have responsibility for owning a portfolio of enterprise accounts, retaining and growing the revenue from these accounts via contract renewals and lead generation. The essential qualities for success in this role include entrepreneurial disposition, self-starter, tenacious, organized, focused, responsible and accountable.
Responsibilities as a National Customer Success Manager:
- Responsible for overall revenue retention within your portfolio of accounts
- Attain/Exceed revenue goals through contract renewals and identifying/qualifying upsell/cross sell opportunities within your portfolio
- Establish and maintain executive level relationships within your portfolio
- Develop and execute account objectives including negotiation of contract pricing and terms & conditions that align with HotSchedules standards
- Manage all aspects of the customer success process typically beginning prior to contract signature for enterprise accounts. This will require a level of project management experience to ensure successful rollouts of the full suite of HotSchedules’ products.
- Be a Customer advocate. Communicate customer feedback and product requirements back to key stakeholders
- Conduct Frequent Business Reviews, often to a C-level audience.
- Support marketing efforts including soliciting customer testimonials and securing customer participation in company events
- Handle support escalations as needed
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ability to effectively implement account management and customer success strategies
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding subscription revenue targets and renewal negotiation experience
- Experience working with C level executives
- Strong presentation, communication, prioritization and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proven team player
- Strongly prefer experience in sales, operations and/or support for either the Entertainment, Restaurant or Retail Technology Space
- Bachelor's s degree strongly preferred
- 5+ years’ experience working in sales, support and account management for a SaaS Company
- 3+ recent years of experience as a hands-on Customer Success Manager for a SaaS company
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Energetic, creative, organized, and self-motivated
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with senior leaders internally and with customer
- Position may require travel and face time with customers
- Travel required: 10% average