Netsuite Analyst / Developer at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
The NetSuite Analyst/Developer is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining NetSuite customizations and applications in the NetSuite platform. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing business requirements, gathering end-user input, supporting implementation and development of improvements, and developing scalable solutions. Our ideal candidate also understands accounting procedures and processes like Order-to-Cash inside the NetSuite system.
Sound like you? Keep Reading!What you’ll be doing:
- Develop, test, and deploy customizations, custom objects, and new functionality based on evolving business requirements using SuiteScript
- Integrate NetSuite with other systems and perform configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance
- Research, review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems and processes
- Collaborate with other departments and team members to design solutions for enhancements and process optimization
- Promote code, configuration changes, searches, roles, etc. from sandbox to production
- Assist with documentation of the enhancements and customizations using best practices
- Bachelor's Degree in a technology field
- Minimum 3 years Netsuite development/analysis experience
- Abilities should include: Advanced SuiteFlow, SuiteScript, advanced Saved Search creation, financial reporting and SuiteAnalytics, customization of forms, fields, and dashboards, advanced HTML/PDF templates, third-party integrations, and CSV imports
- Experience integrating outside data sources into NetSuite through an integration platform (e.g. Boomi, Jitterbit, Mulesoft, etc.)
- Ability to learn quickly, self-teach when required, and effectively seek out resources and information as needed
- Ability to report project progress, identify and escalate potential issues and project risks to team members and management
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Track record of being highly resourceful and comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment with a high level of autonomy
- Strong problem-solving and root-cause identification skills.
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.