Netsuite Business Analyst at UiPath
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:07 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, June 15, 2019
Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
UiPath is currently recruiting for an NetSuite Administrator. This position will play a critical role in managing and administrating our global NetSuite instance They will also help facilitate the integration/bundles of systems that interact with NetSuite (Concur, Xactly, Salesforce, Workday, etc.) They will have a deep knowledge of functional Finance processes, and expertise on systems integration and data management. The successful candidate will be part of a team of other NetSuite Administrators, that roll up to the Director of Financial Systems in Finance. The NetSuite Administrator will interact with IT, Finance, Accounting, and contribute significantly towards UiPath’s growth, scalability and strategic objectives.
Here is what you would be doing at UiPath:
- Be first point of contact for all items pertaining to NetSuite, including support, training, and best practices
- Familiarity with custom record/field creation and deployment
- Experience creating and deploying workflows
- Working knowledge of SuiteTalk and Suitelet
- Understanding of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is highly desirable
- Perform day-to-day operation, maintenance, and support tasks for all NetSuite applications
- Participate in the loading/extraction of files to/from other platforms. Work with the business regarding the planning and timing of the load/extraction and ensure the correct file layout is used, auditing data for accuracy and completeness
- Monitor and maintain the health of the platform, including scheduled jobs, integrations to Workday, Salesforce, Concur and other systems as required.
- Act as a liaison to vendors regarding interface and platform issues
- Perform the setup of Managers and Corporate Users in NetSuite
- Update Director of Finance Systems and corporate user's employee groups as needed
- Manage system enhancement projects, including new functionality roll-outs and modifications of existing functionality, and coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews and other post-implementation support activities
- Write requirements to support projects and approved reporting requests
- Conduct periodic audits of master data entry to ensure accuracy and completeness. Provide guidance and support to the Finance team members
- Work with IT, Finance and HR super-users and project team members, utilizing both business process knowledge and systems capabilities to capture new requirements for resolution of business issues
- Research, review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems and processes
- Communicate and present process changes, enhancements and modifications to management, peers, staff and other employees so that issues and solutions are understood. Incorporate "best practices" approaches
- Train end-users globally on report writing and general navigation as applicable
- Working knowledge of Off-the-Shelf API systems
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Computer Science (or a related field)
- 4-7 years’ experience as a NetSuite Administrator or related experience
- NetSuite certifications a plus
- Subject matter knowledge of Accounting and business functions and technology solutions
- Advanced Microsoft Office (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint) skills required
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other languages is a plus
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours, a competitive salary package, an Equity Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
** At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
Read Full Job Description